Chick...I'm going to make a 'memory' book to go along with the quilt. I have photos of Larry making the frame for basting the thing at the very beginning, photos of Larry's mom, my sister-in-law and I basting it, and larry's taken photos here and there. Once it goes into the quilt show, I'll take more photos of it hanging there and all those photos combined will be put together in a final memory book for John and Stephanie. Mom and Shirley were here today and looked at it...they're always such a wonderful world of support and keep encouraging me to keep at it.
Dotie...I began in June last year...because it's a whole cloth and because it's being done by hand, it takes a lot longer than if I were quilting it on my sewing machine...I'm not coordinated enough or have the patience to do it by machine...too big and bulky. I will post a final photo once it's completed. Thanks for the words of support and encouragement...you gals are such an inspiration.
Hugs Hugs Hugs