Celtic, you are not as informed pet as you may think..this 'trouble' did not start 30 odd years ago...it has been a very long time indeed. The old IRA dispersed and vertually dissapeared in the early 70's. Before arms were taken up, my country had been ravaged and still was by a force that has no right to be there in the first, did they come to give Ireland democracy? The IRA as the one that most know, lost the ideals of hundreds of years back and deployed more damning than before ever seen on the streets of ulster and the uk mainland... war tactics to remove the british from Ireland. As one of the first races to be colonised it is my birth right to live in a non-divided(to put it mildly) Ireland.
The 'troops' will not be brought back to rule the streets again...that makes little or no sense at all.

The names and dates are important, as I have explained earlier..these people do not care for a cause, their concerns are with petty crime and occasionally murdering innocent men. I am not condoning that in anyway...it is mindless murder and Irish folk are not stupid, they remember and they know who is who and what is what.

A nation spoke loud and clear ten years ago, and that voice will echo again..it will resound enough to reach where it needs to reach and we will not backtrack on what we have had for this short but flawed process which is still only taking the first brave yet tentative steps to overcome this latest travesty.

These small group of men are criminals who will be flushed out, they have no real cause. So, whether I like it or not, I don't believe we will have a true democracy until britian leaves go and these criminals will use that periodically, yet the people will rise and march, the powers will eventually listen and peace will overcome without murder.

Call me what you may, but at the end of the day, I am just another person claiming an identity which is Irish through and through and my vision is to be free of a force which does not give a damn about demcracy in Ireland, ie..the british army and their leaders.
''Perhaps all the dragons in our lives are princesses who are only waiting to see us act, just once, with beauty and courage. Perhaps everything that frightens us is, in its deepest essence, something helpless that wants our love