Dotsie..I´ve been a runner for almost half my life..but now my knees are giving me trouble..big time..so I´ve had to give that up..probably forever. I do check in on a site for runners/walkers etc etc..and they keep telling me not to give up with my knee. I may still run anyway..but I doubt it.

I loved running..I started when my daughter died..many years ago..and I loved it. I stopped now..well..a few years ago..but..it´s still there in my blood..so we´ll see. Maybe I can walk and jog someday..who knows?

But if you have bad knees..I wouldn´t suggest starting to run now..biking..carefully..can be difficult for knees too..but Orchid can probably help you there. I am just realizing that I can perhaps start riding a bike again..after all these years (got hit by a car many years ago..while bike riding with my daughter on the back in a child seat).

I think it´s kinda cute that you don´t do any "sport"..I mean..do we HAVE to, to be SOMEONE??? To ourselves or anyone else? You are just cute and thoroughly human. blush Not to mention that all that walking is actually a sport in itself!!!!

Love ya!!! grin

PS..I need more smileys or emoticons or whatever..miss the old ones.. blush