This week, I have been wallowing in self pity, until last night. I don't know if it was an answer to my prayers or coincidence, whatever…it snapped me out of my doldrums.

I was actually dead tired, but for some reason kept zapping through the TV channels, when a movie caught my eye. The name is : Turtles Can Fly. Has anyone else seen it?

It's a documentary film about orphaned children in Afghanistan who have lost limbs and/or family members to land mines. It is a must see.

Not only did it push my own life back into perspective, where I thought how ungrateful I can be; it opened my eyes once again to the horrors going on in this world. I wish I could be there just for one of these children. Tomorrow I'm going to the bank to contribute what I can, in hope that it may buy at least one child an artificial limb.

And I gave my Hubby a hug today, and told him we will make it;..we will make it together. I think I sound a bit schizophrenic,…and maybe I am…Whatever, I've snapped out of it. And the nicest way to snap out of it, is to do something good for another human being who is so much worse off than oneself.