Mustang gal, I'm so sorry for the abuse in your childhood. I wanted you to know that you are not alone. I, too, was an abused child.

There is help. I had 12 years of therapy and finally graduated into a whole person with a life and those who I love and love me. You CAN fill your world with loving people. You CAN make a family that is caring and there for you and who will love you.

You CAN get rid of the pain and the hate. I know it's big and overwhelming and you don't have to forgive your abusers but you can save you OWN life and make it happy.

The journey though our lives as children when we are adults is not an easy one but it is worth it as we re-parent ourselves with love and caring. We give ourselves unconditional love and heal.

I feel for you and your post brought a tear to my eye. I remember feeling like you do. It was years ago but I'll never forget it.

We can't pick our family but we can when we are adults and we can choose to spend time on ourselves and our happiness.

Please feel free to PM me at any time about anything. I'm sure we suffered some of the same things.

Know that you are not alone. Know you can fix your anger and pain and know that there is always help out there for you.

Warmest regards,
Dancer9

"Question your privilege"