Ahhhhhh....Mama Red....I appreciate hearing of your experiences which are similar to mine....and how over time your "knowledge" was confirmed...somehow, I knew to hold the knowledge in the back of my mind and not to respond or react immediately based on what was initially given but over time, the knowledge/understanding was confirmed in a variety of ways and I learned to discern subtleties in the information. I even think the evalution of my belief system which I began after taking some Philosphy courses several years back was not only healthy but added another level of discernment.

I wanted to add a little comment about the "Law of Attraction"...I believe in that as well...however, my current felings of isolation have shaken me quite a bit. In all my life I have never been without friends and despite much time, energy and effort for the first 2-3 years of living in Arkansas, I have not been able to develop these. I spent a year or so feeling angry about it and periodically, I have the energy to try again...I have explored and attempted relationships with my neighbors...with ppl in the small nearby town and in the two closest larger towns..(finding BWS is the result of my most recent "expanded" attempt).

I was single for over 20 years and was not lonely during that time because of my kids AND my friends...now, I have a husband I believe is my one true soul mate but I need and want friends as well....and it just hasn't happened! Recently, I have attempted to look at myself to see if something has changed about ME that is creating the difficulty and I don't think so.

There is no way I would willingly choose to go back to my former life of friends over the marriage I have...but I just don't understand why it hasn't happened...I think it's likely a combination of the result of rural living and of being a "newcomer"....anyway...just sharing....this is my primary troubling issue these days.