Hi Celtic Flame

I love your comparison of the wrapping paper and the gift...great one!

I know I seem to judge quickly and easily, darn it! And I so wanted that "I am Perfect" pin too. I've been studying something called "The Work" by Byron Katie and love her approach...we all judge! Period. And when I think of it, she's right.

The other person's work I incorporate into mine is Debbie Ford, specifically "Dark Side of the Light Chasers". She talks about every one of us having every human trait...those labeled "good" and those labeled "bad". Took me some serious practice (which continues today) to think I could have the same traits as either Mother Theresa or Hitler! Egads! Big pill to swallow!

And it has helped in so many ways (especially when I get over my bad a** self and cut myself a break and realize it is really arrogant to think I can do it perfectly...jeez, this journey of spiritual awakening has been an interesting one!).

I know all of us grow out of, and into, various ways of expressing ourselves. And how long has the older generation been saying the younger one is going to he** in a handbasket! Grin...

So we do the best we can, learn from our own actions and those of others and make choices, eh?

Darn! and Whoo Hoo!!!!!!!!!!

MamaRed (Jerilynne)
www.mamaredspeaks.com
www.onemillionacts.com
Coming Summer 2009 "Kick-Butt Kindness: 52 No Cost Ways to Ripple Kindness 'Round the World"

Let's create Kick-Butt-and-Take-Names Lives!