Jabber,
You didn't waste your money, any Chi product for the hair will get rid of frizz.
Chi, (pronounced Chee,) silk infusion is one of the best products out there and is recommended by hair stylists who are good.

Just Joan, if you go to my web site you will see that I had many years of modeling and I was a hair model for 15 years as well, internationally. It's important what you put on your hair and what you don't.

I'll supply some URL's for hair products that smooth the frizz, on wet or dry hair.

To use Chi, or any hair product I will give you, use it on wet hair before you style it and if you need more, a drop or two after you style it to take care of the areas you feel are still too dry.

It's important to use a shampoo that helps with frizz too so I will supply some product URL's that will help with that too.

I have medium length hair and I use about half a dime size amount on my hair before I style it. If I want it smoother, I use a little drop and smooth it on the area I don't like the look of. If you keep that in your hair for a couple days, it will help even more.

Now for that list...

Best,
Dancer

"Question your privilege"