The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 214 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/16/20 10:33 PM
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#165067 - 11/09/08 09:04 AM Re: Ladies, May I Ask for Prayers Please [Re: chatty lady]
Mama Red Offline

Loc: Wauconda, IL
Thank you Humlan...I so appreciate your prayers.

And Chatty, I hear ya, loud and clear...and appreciate your prayers so much. Funny to hear you say "emotionally crippled male"...in my current "mood", I'm beginning to wonder if that isn't part of the males in general. Not a thought I want to continue or take over my thinking AND it is where I am right now. He and I have taken tons of transformational training and I know one of the outcomes of doing so is taking a good hard look at oneself. I know I have, and continue to, and thought I was partnered with someone who was doing the same. So, time will tell...time will tell.

Lots of love

MamaRed (Jerilynne)
www.mamaredspeaks.com
www.onemillionacts.com
Coming Summer 2009 "Kick-Butt Kindness: 52 No Cost Ways to Ripple Kindness 'Round the World"

Let's create Kick-Butt-and-Take-Names Lives!

#165077 - 11/09/08 10:23 AM Re: Ladies, May I Ask for Prayers Please [Re: Mama Red]
Dotsie Offline
Founder

Loc: Maryland
Mama, I have total faith that you will pull through this in a way that is perfectly intended. From you posts, I can tell you are a giver, and right now you need to be on the receiving end. It's okay. It won't always be this way. Sit back, relax and receive the love from your family and friends who are offering it. This will allow you to better deal with your spouse. You will be coming from a place of love instead of frustration. Count me in as one of your prayer warriors.

#165122 - 11/09/08 07:38 PM Re: Ladies, May I Ask for Prayers Please [Re: ]
Mama Red Offline

Loc: Wauconda, IL
Dotsie...I'm grateful for your prayers and honored you consider me a giver. That is my intent and it is only in recent years that I've been able to reach out and accept the gift of being on the receiving end. Thank you for making it easy to do so...

Anne...thank you. I know I have screwed up and done things that weren't kind or trustworthy and I the very best I know how to make considered and kind decision. I like to say I've reduced my baggage to a carry on size AND that may not be true!

I know it hasn't been easy for him to care for me so soon in our marriage (we had only been married 1 1/2 months when I went down for the count). However, he has, in his anger and frustration, retreated into a world and shell long past the time I stepped back into some sort of functionality. So now it is my time to reach for help and find the gift and light in this situation. And do my best to patiently wait while he decides whether or not he is even going to stay around. Deep sigh.

Again, my thanks to all of you for receiving me so kindly and gently. I'm truly blessed.

MamaRed (Jerilynne)
www.mamaredspeaks.com
www.onemillionacts.com
Coming Summer 2009 "Kick-Butt Kindness: 52 No Cost Ways to Ripple Kindness 'Round the World"

Let's create Kick-Butt-and-Take-Names Lives!

#165542 - 11/14/08 11:21 AM Re: Ladies, May I Ask for Prayers Please [Re: Mama Red]
humlan Offline

Loc: Sweden
Yes..you are blessed, MamaRed..because you have been given the opportunity of viewing things in the stark light of truth. You have been given the time to evaluate what you think about everything and what you want to do about it.

I am not the optimist that most of our friends are here..but I suppose we all have our purpose on this forum. If your hubby doesn´t seem to want to be committed..at this time..then perhaps he is giving you the signals to decide as you want to..for your own needs? Maybe he feels that he has done his bit..and is not prepared to do more..so it´s up to you how you want to take what he is saying to you??

I am praying for you, dear mama red.. mostly for your strength and belief in yourself as an individual and a woman.

Hugs
humlan

#165618 - 11/14/08 05:05 PM Re: Ladies, May I Ask for Prayers Please [Re: humlan]
chatty lady Offline
Writer

Loc: Nevada
Very well put Humlan, can't say anything more or better myself!

http://charleen-micheles.blogspot.com/

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved