Hi...I'm not kidding, this hasn't been that hard. Probably the first week was a little rough but once you figure out what you CAN eat, it's not so bad. I am getting a little sick of eggs for breakfast though so I'm having to sort of work around that. I haven't figured out how or what yet, but I will.
I've been having eggs and bacon for breakfast and thank GOD I can get our cook to make them for me at work. I stopped just short of telling him that he really doesn't know how to cook soft-scrambled eggs. He gets pissy and might not cook them for me at all if I complain. And I don't want to eat that early in the a.m.

So what do I eat, you ask?
Well, I eat some fried pork rinds, a little cheddar cheese, lots of celery, some with cream cheese, some because all of a sudden it's really good, I eat steak and have always loved it but I just don't eat that much of it anymore. I eat salads and since I'm not supposed to eat all that much of it, I prefer to use just the most beautiful parts of the head of butter lettuce and a few pieces of tomato and avocado with Italian dressing. And I did try that gross sounding cauliflower thing and it was REALLY good. Mmm...let's see, anything else?
Why YES....sugar-free JELLO WITH WHIPPED CREAM. I may make that my main staple. In fact, it may be all I eat for days because it's so not diety.
Try it.