Yes, I agree Jabber, that sometimes folks with lesser money resent those with more. I am also seeing that many who have been in Washington DC far too long, consider themselves above the average person, unless it is election time, when politicians come down off the mountain top to say temporarily that they are like everyone else.

I don't know if this tremendous liberal media bias against Governor Palin is pure sexism or because she is from a small town and governs a state known more for its moose and glaciers than for fancy restaurants and super malls. If it wasn't for Fox News, I would get the impression that Governor Palin is an empty-headed pretty backwoods female who ran a small town for a couple days and who now is trying to compete out of her league with the big boys. Oh, and even women reporters on pro-liberal stations are questioning why a mother of 5 would ever want to leave her children to be a VP.

Funny how Edwards cheating on his dying wife and STILL running for President was covered up by the media for such a long time. I wonder why that deception to the American people by a man running for the Presidency was hidden by the press. I really liked Edwards too. I'm livid about this double standard treatment.

We boomer women, we Americans, deserve better.

I'm glad when moms can afford to stay at home with their children. I worked many years as a night nurse while my husband worked days, so one of us could be home with our one child.

I greatly admire Governor Palin, who apparently sleeps 3-4 hours a night, her ability to balance her large family and extensive work life. No one asks a male-politician how they are able to balance both.

I thought we boomers answered that question decades ago.