You must always take the Omega 3 and 6 together, one makes the other work best. Omega 3 is okay alone but not nearly as potent or beneficial as the two are together. I and my mom have taken the fish oil plus eaten the good fish for years and years. It does aldd to your life, I am positive of that.
I am reading about a new natural substance being touted in ALL the medical journals as something that will not only make your blood pressure drop drasticall but also improves memory, lower cholesterol, helps one get off diabetes drugs and turnsd up your metabolism. Its called Ecklonia cava or EC for short. EC is incredibally safe as it is a food. Some of the oldest people in the world from Asia, have eaten the seaweed it is extracted from for centuries. When taken it can cut blood pressure by 40 points in just twelve days with NO medications. But there is no known drug-nutrient interactions so you can take it safely even while taking other drugs or supplements. Peop-le haver taken thousands of doses with no side effects what-so-ever

http://charleen-micheles.blogspot.com/