Hello Dotsie! Reading inspirational books, messages and attending spiritual seminars had really helped me to turn to God in these trying times...As they say, "If God brings you to it, He will bring you through it...."My 3 girls are my inspiration, the reason for my existence, i mean who give me me joys and enjoy my life...I am learning a lot from them just as they learn from me...I'm glad I was able to keep up with their interests and likes....I spend my weekends with them since I'm a working mother...We live at my parents house so they also look after my girls when Im at work, plus a niece who stays with us since my eldest was still a baby and she takes care of them....my family and friends have been supportive ever since, thats why i could say it has been smooth recovery and healing for me....the pain of my hubby's absence in my life is still here but everytime i feel sad, i just look up and say, " Lord, please take care of this pain, im surrendering it to you" and thats it, im ok again....there's always joy after the pain....God bless....