Dotsie,
Several of the people from church have visited me while I've been sick and a couple brought food. They've been wonderful.
I'm afraid it's just me. It is a big church with several services and no one knows if we are there or not. Like all churches, they encourage small groups, but we're just not in one yet and honestly they seem a little contrived. I'm not sure we want to join one. Mostly I just haven't been able to get us up and out of here on Sunday monring lately. I am just so tired all the time.
Dotsie, with all you do, maybe you're just plain tired also. Maybe you need to rest up for a while. God knows when you're tired and He will still be there when you are refreshed.
Attending "a" church is important, but having "The" Church inside your heart is essential. And Dots, your heart must be full to overflowing. There is no way that you are not in God's will. Love just shines from every word.
Don't stress. Surely we will both be back inside the building with renewed spirits when the time is right.
smile