Georgia, what sweet kids. Sounds like a nive, happy couple willing toshare what they have. Do you think this gal's the winner?

I had a little surprise too. The day before Valentine's Day Ross decided we were going to have dinner and stay in the city for the big lover's day.

I took the overnight bag, scooped him up from work at 6:00, we ran by our favorite restaurant in Little Italy to get carry-out, then dashed to the hotel. Upon check-in, we moved the furniture around a little so we could have dinner by the window overlooking the inner harbor. Our room was on the 8th floor and it was a gorgeous winter night.

We could hear and see couples coming and going in the rat race below while we were snug in our room with dinner for two and a bottle of wine. Hmmm.

I remembered everything we needed except his dress shirt and tie for the next morning so we had to run to the mall that's connected to the hotel to get him a shirt. He had a 7:15 patient and I had an 8:00 work call so I dropped him off, then headed back home. It was short and sweet and lots of fun.

No more details! Just a fun way to share sweetheart's day!

Hope everyone felt loved!