Thank you so much for responding. My daughter helped me find this site. She thought I was not clear as to where they are living, they are actually in a beautiful brand new group home, it houses 10 but only 6 in there now. The owners are there during the day and one caretaker at night. I think it makes it a little harder having both my mom and dad backing each one up when they want something and my mom puts a lot of stress on my dad to try to get them out of there. They spend most of there time angry at things and all they want to talk about is they are going home. Even though I know that would be the worse thing for them in my head, my heartbreaks and I question my decision. You are right, I need to find a social worker to get some help from. I am also looking for a group to find for support. This is one of the hardest things I have had to deal with, besides my sister having cancer, but even that easier, because she is doing well and has such a strong support group and boyfriend. I work many hours at my daily job, then, am the main contact for all of my parents stuff. I hate my life right now!! Thanks for listening!!!

Patty