Chatty,
You are extraordinarily kind and nurturing... a Cancer. You have blessed me with some of your nurturing on this forum and I am a lucky woman for it. I know that you have done much to make me feel welcome and a part of it all.

Of the Cancerian traits you show the greatest of them. Warm, nurturing, intuitive, and there for people. You hardly show any of the hard aspects of your sign, such as shutting yourself off to others in order to stay safe.

You are special, very special and I feel special for your help in the forum, in life, and with you sharing your wisdom. One is lucky indeed to have the shelter of a Cancer, of a Chatty, to be creative under, giving them a voice and a feeling of safety to say their piece and being safe to do so.
It is Christmas and I have this precious time to myself to answer some posts.
Let me take Christmas to tell you, Chatty, and everyone, how lucky we are to have Chatty here on this forum. We are gifted, we truly are. I'm met SO many females in my time on earth, sometimes being surrounded by them at work in the hundreds! I think I know women pretty well.

I would know, Chatty is fabulous.

dancer9

"Question your privilege"