Happy Birthday Gimster! I hope today has been a good one for you.

There are alot of things to do that don't cost money. One of the things on my list is to volunteer at a feed the homeless event next Thanksgiving (or something similar). A problem I've encountered in years past with charitable organizations is, when I call asking to help, they always say "we have plenty of people, just send a check." But I'm not going to give up in 2008, there will be something somewhere that I'll find.

Northern Lights are on the list. Not too sure about caves, but that's a possibility too. I had to laugh at number 39 on your list. That I have done, once. I was in Bonaire on a scuba trip, and spent an afternoon at Sorobon (the nudist resort there). I've never been very inhibited or self conscious (even though I have a skinny body and no boobs), so after the first few minutes it was alot of fun. Until (why is there always an "until"?) this man and his wife wandered up and started talking. All was well and good until the conversation turned to work. Turned out that the man worked in the same building as me, for the same department, two floors down. Talk about an "oh crap" moment! ROFL, even when I go thousands of miles away from home I have to behave, because no matter what I do, I WILL be seen or get caught. Anyway, I think he was more mortified by it than I was, we agreed to not say "where" (or how) we'd seen each other. He left the company shortly after that, went on to bigger and better things.

Eagle Heart, I love the idea of doing something in memory of your brother. Have you checked into organizations that may be able to help make your dream happen?

And don't give up Anne, 2008 could be the year you finally meet someone you're crazy about (and who is crazy about you). I firmly believe that timing is everything, and things happen for a reason. I don't always agree with or like that concept, but I believe it all the same. Pollyanna mentality I know, but I do have a sappy side.

Keep thinking!

Whirlwind

Edited by Whirlwind (12/02/07 08:34 PM)