Thanks a lot Dotsie! I was doing a pretty good job of shrugging off God's nudges and then I found your question.

I think I'm at a crossroads in my life. My job is not going well, my company merged with another and my job is in jeoprady, but it could be a blessing, because I don't like it anyway. I just like to have the money to live in my house with my dog and have my grandson visit. I would love to do something creative for a living.

Also, I am a Christian, but have not been participating in a church, study or anything - I'm disconnected from God and God's people. But I've had some bad experiences in the church and I'm not really fearful, but it's not something I feel comfortable about.

On top of all that, I'm going through menopause, I'm 51, and that is not pleasant, emotionally or physically. I don't feel 51, I feel more like 31, except for the hot flashes, forgetfulness and sleeplessness.

Finding your site is a blessing. I don't have anyone I would care to discuss all this with and it's good to see that I'm not alone.