I know some of you have been listening to me rant and go on about walking all these miles and gaining weight.

I've appreciated all your feedback and am doing soemthing differently. Here you go:

Thanks to orchid mentioning that I need to add something or do something differently, I've decided to do so. And in doing so, I'm realizing that all this walking isn't getting my heart pumping enough.

I've been to the Y twice the past couple days and done the elyptical. My heart has pounded more and I have sweat more than any of the times I've walked. I guess I need to run to make a difference and I can't do that because of my knees.

So anyway, I just wanted to let you know that I've had a rude awakening. Doing something different is exactly what I need. I'm considering stopping the walking because it is dark for half the walk, which I don't like. And now I feel like it's a waste of time. Sigh... after all these years.

However, I will find time to get outside and enjoy the great outdoors because that does so much for me emotionally!

What are you doing for exercise these days?