Lynnie, our hindsight is 20/20, isn't it? We look back on situations and say, "Oh okay...so THAT'S what you had in mind for me, God." But for now, I'm sure it seems as if you're out there on that island all alone. You are not. You are surrounded by prayers and good thoughts from all of your sistahs here, and God is taking care of you, as we speak. TRUST is the keyword. Know in your heart that all is well, and will be.

Gerrbeck, has your hubby ever thought of advertising as a "handy-man?" Just a thought. He could do a flyer and put on there that no job is too big or too small, and that he is a honest man looking for an honest day's work. I bet he would be covered up! Especially if he put something like this: HEY BOOMER WOMEN...Are you tired of being taken for a ride? Need that washer fixed? Your pictures hung on the wall? Got a broken window that needs replacing? I'm your man!"

WHY NOT? We are taken for a ride by sooooooooo many sources. Why not give women the confidence to call on THE QUIET MAN. There you go. There's he's title. Word would get around, I guarantee you!

Love to you both!