Give me fried, side, and oversized. Okay, okay, just joshin'...but being raised in the South, I had fried everything. If we could have figured out a way to fry our orange juice and coffee, we would have enjoyed it off the stove as well.

I love fried chicken, fried okra/squash/zuhoweveryouspellit and country-fried steak with gravy. Now I never eat these things anymore except the fried okra/squash and that other one, but I love them. Maybe once a year? My Aunt WeWe is dead now, so why bother with fried chicken? Her's was the best. KFC is a joke and deadly.

I love homemade ice cream, and I have a recipe for Milky Way Ice Cream that is heavenly.

I love Calamari, but only in Rhode Island. YUMMY! Bring it on.

I love fried crab claws and had some last week. Ate every one of those suckers.

I love sauces. Any kind. Brown, red, red-eye gravy, salad dressings, homemade and store-bought. I love white sauce, BBQ sauce, and ketchup. If you cut me, I'd bleed ketchup. I try my darnest to stay away from all of the above, but I'm weak...totally.

I love sweets. Sue me. My least favorite in that category would be pies. I could live without pies.

My favorite thing in the world is LETTUCE. Go figure. If someone told me I had to live without a head of romaine lettuce, I'd fold up my tent and check out. I eat about two heads of lettuce a week. By all rights, I should weigh 85 pounds. Where's the justice?

Have you called Jenny yet?