Hi Raven,
Maritza from Miami here. As you know, because I spoke to you, I am dealing with the same problem in Dade County. I am thrilled that you got something together for everyone who has experenced these kinds of atrocities, can sound out, share, and inform others-- I have been in the process of doing the same, but lack of time has held me back. In any case, I will be contacting your site and posting. Please look at my Post called Forced Guardianship in Dade County Florida. I would appreciate it if you can refer, family member in this area to me. I will also do the same when I contact your site. I did a public records file research and found some very interesting things on the various cases. If fact, I contacted via phone from the files, several fam. and compared notes of common incidents and manipulation from the people involved. Please let me make you aware, that in the 11th Probate Circuit Court,the Administrative Judge who happens to be over my case, and another judge are up for re-election. Interesting enought, I just found out, that my 1st atty. is helping one of them on the raising money Part of the campaign... you would think, that this would be a conflict of interest. After all, this atty. will be going in front of this judge sooner than later --don't you think?