There were some changes in Disney. Some we didn't like, but there's always change. We did LOVE the new Italian restaurant at the Swan Hotel. There's a new ride in Epcot called The Seas. It was about finding Nemo. It was cute but nothing that wonderful. I like the Figment one better. We only went to the Magic Kingdom and Epcot this time. Those are my favorites. We don't do all the theme parks every time. We hotel hopped one day. Went to the Wilderness Lodge and the Grand Floridian. We played miniature golf at the Fantasia Gardens. That was a first for me (and a last). We spent an evening at Downtown Disney so I could shop my brains out. Again, found a new restaurant, the Raglan Cafe. We ate outside. It was a gorgeous night. I got in some pool time and some jacuzzi time. It was a nice relaxing vacation.

As for decisions, I'm not good at them, but I have to make one soon. Can't keep doing two jobs, even though they are finding summer help to do some of my regular stuff. I've pretty much decided, just want to clarify a few more things before I make a move like this.