Here is what I would do. It's the process my lawyer has told me to do and it worked recently, but didn't work with one other person.

Don't wait send her a certified letter stating what has happened, what has been done to date and giving her 14 days to send you a certified bank check or money order or you will take legal action.

Get the letter certified. Send it.

Then if you don't hear from her in 14 days send a copy of the letter with a copy of correpondance noting where she tells you that she'll do the kit, send you refund, etc. to the BBB in her area.

AND put a complaint on a page on your website.

-----------------
Last year, I had a situation with a VA who lives in Randallstown, MD who lost 4 years worth of my database and owes me over $1K. Blows my mind how many awards and testimonials this person has on her site from "big names"...

However, not even the right thing, the process I suggested above, or a letter from my lawyer worked. She even lied to the person who recommended her to me who felt so bad about the situation I was going through that he acted as a mediator.

After talking to her again this year, and hearing her tell me more lies, I have come to the conclusion that this person is toxic and sick.

And I have learned not to send my documents to anyone without taking a copy first! Because people can get something (she agreed that she got it) and then decide not to return it.

We help independent and fee-based financial advisors find simpler ways to grow personally and professionally.

http://www.ElevatingYourBusiness.com