The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 211 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/16/20 10:33 PM
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
#114125 - 04/10/07 02:42 PM Re: threatening (not life threatening) e-mails [Re: chickadee]
Dotsie Offline
Founder

Loc: Maryland
Chick, great find. I bookmarked it. Sorry you have to deal with this. Please keep us posted.

#114126 - 04/10/07 04:24 PM Re: threatening (not life threatening) e-mails
Dianne Offline
Queen of Shoes

Loc: Arizona
Chick, how do you go about getting the IP addy? Mine was already in the field and yep, led me right to my location!

Boomer Queen of Shoes

#114127 - 04/10/07 09:46 PM Re: threatening (not life threatening) e-mails [Re: Dianne]
ktri Offline

I have Outlook 2000 on my PC. I don't know if the later versions are the same but here is how I can see the IP address. Go to the inbox. Open the email message and choose View> Options from the main menu - once you are actually in the email message. This will bring up info about that message. There is a section called Internet Headers. In that section it shows a lot of info including the sending and receiving IP addresses.

#114128 - 04/10/07 10:23 PM Re: threatening (not life threatening) e-mails [Re: ktri]
chickadee Offline

Loc: Alabama
There it is Dianne. Thank you ktri. I can only get that it was sent from aol then yahoo. The normal ip is missing. How convenient. I spent 12 hrs today researching. I will get to the bottom of this. I guarantee it to myself.

#114129 - 04/11/07 10:01 AM Re: threatening (not life threatening) e-mails [Re: chickadee]
Dianne Offline
Queen of Shoes

Someone is going to a lot of trouble to bother you. How scary!

Boomer Queen of Shoes

#114130 - 04/11/07 10:51 AM Re: threatening (not life threatening) e-mails [Re: Dianne]
chickadee Offline

I had a call that showed up on my caller id yesterday and when I called back it said the number 'was not in service'. After exhausting all operator assistance,O AND OO (yes there is a OO operator),I decided to research yet again. I am also sharing this site with you. Bookmark it.You never know when you'll need it. And it's free.

http://whocalled.us/lookup/9053661011

#114131 - 04/11/07 12:35 PM Re: threatening (not life threatening) e-mails [Re: chickadee]
Dianne Offline
Queen of Shoes

Your research abilities amaze me. You should hire yourself out for this type of work.

Boomer Queen of Shoes

#114132 - 04/11/07 02:38 PM Re: threatening (not life threatening) e-mails [Re: Dianne]
Jane_Carroll Offline

Chick...do you have any idea who this could be? Was the call local or out of state? Be careful...

#114133 - 04/11/07 03:14 PM Re: threatening (not life threatening) e-mails [Re: Jane_Carroll]
TVC15 Offline

Loc: North Carolina
Chick this is getting too personal for my tastes! Be careful!

#114134 - 04/13/07 08:06 PM Re: threatening (not life threatening) e-mails [Re: TVC15]
Saundra Offline

Loc: Daytona Beach, Florida
I'm sorry this is still going on, Chick. A long, long time ago in Los Angeles I had harrassing calls. I went to the police and asked them to put a tap on my phone. They laughed at me and said, "Lady, you've been watching to much telelvision." So I went to the phone company and they did put a tap on my phone and got the sucka!

I don't know accommodating phone companies are now (with all of their merging and corporateness) but they should have to help us when we're threatened. I know the law won't do anything until we're hurt or killed and they don't always arrive in time even if you have a restraining order. I got lucky that time by speaking with a woman at the phone company who was responsive. Maybe you could try that.
www.gotteethguide.com for your Free Tips

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved