Eagle,

I'm going ito work this morning, but I do have 5 hours between morning and evening shifts. As soon as I get home, I'm going back to bed. I'm glad you told me about the need for rest. Throughout this, I'm in bed most all weekends. I find that whenever I've gone through a bad depression, that I need that time for my mind to quiet down. I have a friend who does this, too.

Thank you so much for sharing your need for more rest and sleep, also.

I'm having a big problem with obsessive thoughts. They are making me feel bad. My soon to be ex but current therapist says I should talk back to them or only allow myself an hour a day to worry. Now, how do I do that? I do tell myself that I'm not a bad person when that tape runs. I think this is mostly a replay of what I heard from my mother when I was a child. Also, because I need to be perfect. I can't do that, but the "tapes" in my head tell me I'm a failure whenever I get depressed or don't do something the way I think I should.

Don't get me wrong. I'm not hearing voices. These are just thoughts that start and wont stop.

Eagle or anyone, has anyone had this before. Tell you the truth, this is scaring me more than the depression, which is lifting.

Love,
Emily