Anno, what a God-incidence that you saw Oprah right when you needed to! Cool, huh?

I can't beleive Kathy is helping promote The Secret. Wierd that I even mentioned it. Kathy, can you tell us what you are doing to promote the movie?

gimster, are the answers helping? I hope so.

Here's an example of gratitude:

My husband is a Type I Diabetic. He does several shots a day. We are grateful he was diagnosed with this in his early 20s. He has taken tremendous care of himself. Alcoholism runs in his family. Who knows, if he wasn't a diabetic, maybe he would be a heavy drinker. Maybe he wouldn't exercise 5 days a week. His diet wouldn't be nearly as healthy.

We are grateful for insulin, blood testers, and the opportunity to balnce the blood sugar by either eating or taking a shot.

When he has low blood sugar reactions, I am grateful I have orange juice in the house and that all it takes is sugar to help him turn around. I am grateful the paramedics are only minutes from our home. The times we've had to use them, we are grateful for their knowledge and that the hospital is only minutes away. We were thankful for the doctors and the nurses who knew exactly what to do to care for him. The list goes on.