Hey browser, I've been trying to find something for lowering cholesteral. I see you take the red yeast rice and policosanol. Shouldn't you be supplementing the red yeast rice with coenzyme Q10, because, from what I've been told, red yeast rice might interfere with liver functions. Also, I've been told policosanol is a waste of money. I've had high cholesteral since my twenties, refusing medical doctors' presibed medications. I would like to take something natural, but have yet come across something I feel totally safe in taking. I have an herbalist who suggests things, and I trust her, but once I was introduced to a 5-HTP product for my moods and it sent me spinning - I was soooooo effected by it in a negative way... so, I rarely take anything new, without getting loads of feedback.

FYI - and this is only a guess on my part. I lost my gallbladder 3 years ago. I attribute its dysfunction, and ultimate demise (can an organ have a demise?lol) to the calcium supplements I had taken for years.