MustangGal, remember when all that about the ozone layer, and global warming was hooted at, thought to be some half-baked notion, cooked up by radical environmentalists?

About twenty-five years ago, a fellow sun-worshipper and I agreed on something...we, each of us, independently, came to the realization the sunbathing experience had become different, the sunlight seemed to have become a bit more intense, than we remembered it being, in years past. I was thirty, and my first thought was that perhaps it was my age, that affected my judgement. My friend was twenty, and she told me she didin't think it had a thing to do with age. When we mentioned this to others, you can imagine the laughs we received. But, I was convinced something was different, and I became less of an all day sun-worshipper, and more careful, when out.

Daffodils are up here in the Atlanta area, and they have been sprouting earlier and earlier every year. Yes, we are warmer here, during the winter, but I've spoken to life-long residents of the area, and they agree, the springs are arriving far earlier than in decades past.

[i]'It's never too late in Fiction-- or in Life to Revise.'
---Nancy Thayer