You know, when our youngest two went away to college, all I could think about was the empty nest. I prepared for it like a nut caase.

What a didn't think about, was all of them returning. HA! My third boomerang will be home in a few weeks.

While it's all temporary, we will still have five adults living here. I'm looking forward to it because it will be the last month that all three will ever be here again.

However, I'm also thinking about all the coming and going at all hours of the night and day. My daughter and her friend hung out here last night and I smelled chocolate around 1:30. Was I dreaming? I woke up to a batch of brownies that they must have bake in the middle of the night.

Anyway, I'd like to make this month a time of celebration. I may even be hokey and mention at dinner that this is the last time all five of us will live together and ask them for ways to celebrate. Do you have any suggestions?

The oldest will move to the city in the fall. Our daughter will go back to school in the fall. And our youngest will be moving to the Big Apple in August.

So I believe that by October, we'll be empty nesters again.