Well, that was blur of activity! One day we're contemplating redecorating the living room, and the next day (well, almost the next day) we're done! Whew! Hubby was not working all last week, so decided we'd better do the living room right away. Like I said, it's been a blur of hyperactivity!

But it's all done, and it looks fabulous, if I do say so myself. It's the first time I've ever redecorated to this extent - first time I've ever actually chosen the colour scheme, so it was a bit scary. But it all worked out better than we had envisioned.

Sumptuous (but bargain-priced) brown recliner sofa, sage green chair, lambskin-shade (?) walls and paprika carpet to bring in the colour. We were going to get vertical blinds, but I found the perfect panel curtains last night and we hung them today, and they finish the room off beautifully.

It's no "House and Home" redo, it's a very tiny living room, and we did it on a nickel-and-dime budget, but I'm so proud of myself! It's such a warm and cosy little space - hubby really loves it and seems quite surprised that all of my zany colour ideas actually came together so well. To be honest, so am I...

Anyway, that's kept me busy (that and the smoke-detector testing in all the houses in our condo section). Hopefully, we can relax for awhile and tend to the over-weedy garden now!