More magazine

Posted by: Dotsie

More magazine - 11/13/06 06:54 PM

Have you ever thrown caution to the wind -- and were glad you did? As an over-40 woman, have you ever made an impulsive decision that turned out to be one of the best things you've ever done? Maybe you took a trip without an itinerary, quit a job without a safety net, sold a house quickly just because it was important to move on, bought an outfit you never would have thought was "you," took up a sport you never dreamed you'd be good at, asked a man on a date, etc.

If you did it at age 40 or over, and are interested in being interviewed, please send a brief e-mail describing your situation as well as your age, marital status, occupation, e-mail address, and day and/or evening phone number to MoreEditors@meredith.com.

Get busy ladies!
Posted by: chatty lady

Re: More magazine - 11/13/06 09:34 PM

I sent an email a few minutes ago. after all I have changed my life in three major positive ways since turning 50.
Posted by: Dotsie

Re: More magazine - 11/14/06 07:42 PM

Chatty, I bet they contact you since one of your past jobs was so totally different than what you're oding now. Don't you think?
Posted by: Jane_Carroll

Re: More magazine - 11/14/06 08:21 PM

Thanks Dotsie,

I sent mine in as well...who knows...they may only interview BWS gals!
Posted by: klmr13

Re: More magazine - 11/15/06 10:50 AM

Okay, Chatty...now my interest is piqued! What are the three major changes since you turned 50? And what is the job that Dotsie referred to that was so different from what you're doing now? Inquiring minds want to know...LOL