Hi everyone- I’m new here and I wanted to stop in and introduce myself. I work with a non-profit resource dedicated to helping people increase their knowledge about diabetes and pro actively manage their diabetes. The site is DiabetesActNow.org and it features some great videos on diverse topics, recipes, questions and answers, as well as some useful tools
If you get a chance to check it let me know what you think and if you have any questions!

Here’s some info about the groups behind the site:

The Diabetes Care Coalition was a first-of-its-kind alliance of diverse nonprofit organizations and corporations committed to helping control diabetes and prevent its deadly complications. The Diabetes Care Coalition united, for the first time, the American Diabetes Association (ADA) and the Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation International (JDRF), later joined by the American Association of Diabetes Educators (AADE) and National Council of La Raza (NCLR), in a common effort to battle diabetes through innovative public awareness messaging. In 2006, The Advertising Council, working with the Coalition, sought to bring the power of national reach to the Coalition’s public awareness campaign through a phase one launch in 2007. As the Ad Council campaign enters its phase two launch, ADA is pleased to continue to support the campaign with the ongoing participation of AADE and NCLR and thanks all of the past corporate members for their contributions, which continue to fund this important initiative in 2009.