Fleece blanket for bass tournament raffle

Posted by: CrosstitchQueen

Fleece blanket for bass tournament raffle - 03/08/08 02:13 PM

I just finished this blanket and pillow which we're going to raffle off (along with other prizes) at the bass tournament we run in April for disabled vets. And I FINALLY figured out how to post a picture here and had to show it off!!

Re: Fleece blanket for bass tournament raffle - 03/08/08 02:18 PM

Here's another view:

and yes, if you look closely at the picture on the nightstand that's me and my husband at another fishing tournament ages ago and I guess you'd really have to zoom in to see anything of us..........
I'm all proud of myself for being able to post pics!! YAY!!

and well yea I'm proud of the blanket too it turned out great!!
Posted by: chatty lady

Re: Fleece blanket for bass tournament raffle - 03/09/08 03:06 AM

Good fore you picture poster, I still haven't a clue how to do it. The blanket is just beautiful, lovely colors. How did you make it? Is it sewn on a machine or how?

Re: Fleece blanket for bass tournament raffle - 03/09/08 12:28 PM

Yes, it's sewn on a machine using a decorative feather stich which makes a neat border. Then I used scraps to make the pillow cover.
Posted by: meredithbead

Re: Fleece blanket for bass tournament raffle - 03/09/08 05:25 PM

Very nice, Crosstitch!
Posted by: Sandpiper

Re: Fleece blanket for bass tournament raffle - 03/12/08 10:02 PM

I just found fleece this winter and I love it. My daughter kept telling me to try it. I guess I thought since I live in Florida I didn't need anything that warm.

I have found it makes the perfect throw in the house when the a/c is cranking out. Now I can't have enough of them. Lovely blanket crosstitch queen. I hope it makes lots of money for you.