Hi Girlfriends, please I need some advice on shoes. I have had bad feet like some people have a bad back. I have no real deformities, but I had to wear orthopedic saddle shoes in school. I hated them so bad I would sneak a regular pair of shoes to school and change into them. Anyway, I have had surgery for hammer toes, fallen arches, and unbelievable aches and pains. I can not find any shoes that are comfortable. I tried on 17 pairs of shoes for a business suit. I brought home a pair of Aerosoles, sat in my chair, and even in my chair the shoes hurt my feet. The aching and throbbing and tingling crawls up my legs. Sometimes I feel like I can't even walk, or I walk at a slow shuffle. Oprah commented on her 10 minute shoes: those that she can wear only 10 minutes and she takes them off, even while on the set. She recommended a certain brand that did not hurt, but I could not find that on her site. I worked in retail and I wore cheap Nine West pumps. There was an unwriten rule that we had to wear heels while standing 8 hours per day. That resulted in my need to have surgery for hammer toes. I wore a pair of Clarks clogs today and I am in pain, swollen. I feel like my circulation at my feet is compromised. Help! Does anyone have any suggestions? I'm serious, this is debilitating. for example, I have to pee, but I don't want to leave my chair and take the walk to the bathroom. Help Help Help! Thank you. PL