"I will survive" by Gloria Gaynor, who had just finished a dance on the buffet table. "Go, out the door, I don't need you anymore. As long as I know I am alive, I will survive!" Meanwhile, Princess Lenora aka Lynnie was not fooled for one minute by the sloppy soupy sales. You see, she had been one of the kids that sent soupy a dollar in the sixties, just like he had asked on the TV show. Man, did Soupy ever get busted for that. I bet the expat yankee Lola knows what was amiss with soupy, but those Celtic & Popea chicks don't know how he manipulated little children into stealing money from their Mom's purses to send to him at the TV Station. So, soupy got sloppy. And Heather Mills, if only Sir Paul had waited for one more year, one more minute, one more second, he would have seen the Princess Lenora pining for him, and not gotten into that sticky mess with Heather. SP would have see the LIGHT in PL! And PL embraced Lola in a girlfriend hug for sending the UTube shows of the younger Paul and the mature Paul. Man, that guy still has a head of hair. Back at the buffet table, as the boomer chicks ate coconut covered pineapple bon bons, the lively discussion turned to...