Oh Eagle, it's so great to hear from you. I thought of you while I visited a loved one in ER last weekend. I'm usre the hours are long. I'm glad you can joke around and enjoy good books.

I just finished reading Never Alone again. Ross is reading it for the first time. I have given it to several loved ones through the years never knowing if they took the time to read it. I'm not sure they did. Anyway, I ordered a couple more a couple weeks ago to share with a friend whose daughter is in hospice care and another friend whose son needs to go in for rehab. I wanted to quickly read it again before giving it to them and I'm so glad I did. I feel so blessed, loved, and valued while reading that. Don't you? He is my favorite author. I think I've read all but one of the Joshua series. I also met him when he was in town several years ago. HUMBLE! He was delightful, just as I thought he would be.

Smile said...There is no energy as great and I am praying it will empower you at this time."

And might I add that I am praying the same energy will empower and heal your brother!

Thanks for checking in.