Thanks for asking, Lynnie. The chemo itself on Thursday went okay, but he's been more tired and lethargic than usual these past few days. My heart just aches for him. We've been over there every day to help put meals together for him. Tonight he insisted that we make up 2 plates so that we wouldn't have to go back until Wednesday. It's so hard to do that, because I know he won't eat or fare as well when we're not there. Every little thing takes so much energy out of him, even taking dishes out of the dishwasher. So we were trying to stay long enough for the wash to finish so we could take them out, but the threat of imminent freezing rain compelled us to leave earlier. It's those little things that take a lot out of him.

Anyway, sorry for rambling. We're looking forward to his doctor's appointment on Wednesday. That's when we'll find out more about this Autologous Stem-Cell Transplant procedure. I suspect the doctor will want to do it ASAP, while my brother's blood is still good enough to use!

(Maya Angelou)