Chatty Lady -

I have to concur with Daisygirl. I live in a no-fault state and according to my lawyer, even if i can prove that the spermdonor was fooling around while we were married it will not affect the spousal support settlement. It could, however, have an impact on the parental control issues, by way of showing what an immoral jerk the kids' dad is. But then that would require an additional civil lawsuit or atleast make things drag out considerably and that costs money I do not have. That does not mean I won't do it: it just means that I have to consider all sides of the issue carefully before i put my kids through any more trauma.

The other thing I am hearing is that since my kids are older, it may not be worth the headache. My oldest will be going into his senior year of h.s. next fall and be independent potentially before this lawsuit can even get settled. The younger one is pretty savvy about what's going on, and can assert himself in court if it should come down to to it, so I may not require any additional litigation.

I would soooo appreciate any additional advice you could give me about this whole nasty business. Who better to learn from than someone who has already been there? Sorry you had to go through it. I hope that your life has since improved.

Many thanx.

Foundhervoice-atlast [Smile]