Hi all, it's me with an update of my own. My soon-to-be-ex is on teh 'offensive'. Sending me notes on e-mail, text messaging me and today sent me a 4 page letter about how he doesn't want divorce and prays for us daily, etc. Blah, blah, blah. Since this is the 3rd breakup with him I can now see the pattern. He says whatever he thinks I need to hear and then once I fall for it and come back--it ends and he goes right back to being a bugger.

Unfortunately, even though I can now see the pattern and resist it, it is still emotionally draining and very upsetting. We have been seperated for over a year and he is just now sending/saying these things. why? Because he is about out of time. He has delayed us in court 4 times and he won't be granted anymore extensions. At least now I can see that is doesn't really have anything to do with not wanting a divorce--if that were the case then He would have been saying those things all along. WAiting till the end only proves that it's just to get me to stop.

I know it, but it still hurts. Anyway, thanks for listening! Merry Christmas all!