Jaw Jaw
I dreamt about my doll house whilst the craftsman was making it.I realise now it was a time things were out of my control.(will tell when a thread is suitable) and in this house I was in control.
I choose the wall coverings like someone would in their new house. I furnished the first room,Discovered how much my Grandfather had meant to me .For the first "person"was indeed a senior male.
Once for fun I photographed all the rooms with my then new digital camera.Added a photo of my kitchen and passed it round my workroom at college.I fooled them...but owned up when someone asked where a Georgian house was in my village...collecting the items was a happy time.We have Fairs where people meet.Show their wares.
I may think up another project likewise.
It sad no child plays plays with this.My wee boy(next door who is moving) came here when I was dusting it.He was speechless.Moved things and was gentle.I primed him that he was special to be so gentle...It was then I decided to share it.
Don't anyone suggest I give him it.His Dad would have kittens...he was in the Forces and my wee boy has to be a MAN. Thing is he wants a pink bedroom........Feel better about them moving.Having shared with your girls.God has always provided for me and will have a plan...
See you all soon.
Its a three story home wih middle staircase.Paned windows.Comumns on the side of a beautiful door.It has my initals carved on a plaque and the year of my birth.....1946 in case you forget the Boomer birth!!!!As if.
Jaw Jaw are you drooling?
Love Mountain ash