Wow! Thanks Lynnie and Jane for taking the time to listen to that interview!

Although the days are extremely hectic (we left the house at 8:30 this morning and I only just arrived back a few minutes ago - dozens of errands, plus 2 hours at the hospital waiting with my brother for his CAT scan (we're hoping for great results!) Hubby's STILL out working at a contract job! And yes, it's stressful, and if I don't remember to stop, breathe and focus, everything runs amok. But in the midst of all of the roller coastering through the errands and driving my brother back and forth to various appointments, I'm constantly aware of that deep inner peace (if I can still the nattering in my mind long enough to hear it!) deep inside of me. It's like a joyful hum deep down underneath the hustle and bustle.

I know, without a doubt, that being here at BWS, and specifically, being able to lean against the loving support, wisdom and sharing of experiences here in this particular thread, have made a huge difference thus far.

Next week will be non-stop - starting with hubby's birthday on Saturday and continuing straight through til Jan 2. It will not be easy, but I have a lot more hope of getting through it reasonably sanely knowing that we have "here" to come home to when the going gets too tough. I guess that's one of the hidden blessings to hosting all the festivities - it means constant access to BWS is only a step away...

(Maya Angelou)