Your absolutely right Wordcharmer!

My heart goes out to your daughter! I hope in time, her pain will heal and she will find peace again for not only herself, but for her son as well.

Many times victims of abuse do not want to discuss their situation. Most times it's because they are fearful that their spouse will find out and seek revenge. In my case, my ex husband was not only an abuser, he drank at least 20 bottles of beer each night, snorted cocaine and still acted like I was the one with the problem.

In addition, he found satisfaction with buying rounds of drinks for everyone at the bar using our mortgage money to finance his addictions.

I think he was happiest when I was barefoot and pregnant. He used to tell me that noone would ever love me with four children.

Boy did I prove him wrong!!! Not only did the most wonderful man come into my life a few years ago, I was blessed that has taken my daughters under his wing being the best father anyone could ever ask for!

Everyday seems like a fairytale and I thank God that I was strong enough to walk away from my abusive and dysfunctional situation.

Please have your daughter look at my website.....my story may inspire her.....and help her through her time of pain and struggle.

We ARE survivors!!

Teresa :-)