I'm smiling as I read what has made all of you smile.

I smiled ear to ear this morning while witnessing the Philadelphia Marathon as a spectator. My heart was so full of joy I even teared up. So many nationalities joining together in such a healthy way. People standing on the side cheering and calling names as runners went by. Some runners bulged with muscles, while others had cellulite just like mine. So many boomers. So many women boomers. Saw a man juggling, a woman talking on the phone, friends running together, serious runners leading the pack, people attempting to do so in wheelchairs. It was inspiring to think that all 10,000 people trained for this one event. Such determination, dedication, and splendor. I felt blessed to be a part of it. There were kids on shoulders cheering as Mom ran by, balloons, bottle waters being thrown about, dogs barking, people cheering by name for every person who ran by with their name on their shirt. I witnessed lots of smiles as I sat there with my morning orange juice and apple danish wondering how I would ever get back to the other side of the street. So many runners. So much bliss.