My goodness! You are sooo right about needing a break. He's been home from college since the 16th of December. Why do they have such a long break again?

I'm feeling weak, drained and like the depression that I've been trying to hard to fight off is just taking over me. This kid told me that he was going back to school on the 14th but has decided that he has a bit more unfinished business and wont be leaving til the 23rd now. I wanted to cry on the spot! It hurts me to feel this way but I do. I've had to restrain myself more than I care to share lately. I feel like he is in danger sometimes when he's mouthing off and I see the semblences of those genes.

I pray that he gets his business done much sooner and just leaves. It would suit me just fine to see him again 2yrs from now at his graduation. Even that seems too soon. The messed up part is that I work for a university and have been off too. That's absolutely too much time to spend w/someone you're not very fund of (behavior wise, I guess) But, I don't have the $$ to pay for his housing at college so he is stuck here till he gets it. If I could get him to go to a shelter for the additional week he's here would also suit me.

Thanks for your input. I guess I'm off to self-pity or something. Ive even been drinking! I have been trying relaxation techniques for the past couple of years vs. medication for my PTSD/Depression...I really think I'll end up on them if he doesn't leave sooner.

[ January 17, 2005, 07:13 PM: Message edited by: Sugaree ]