Mustang, I too would like to know more about your horse-back riding experience. I have been riding off and on for decades. One decade on, one decade off. When I had cancer a couple of years ago, a friend with a horse challenged me to take some time ON for riding. We would measure my progress through chemo and surgery by my ability and balance on the horse. One day, when I was about finished with chemo and surgery, my friend and I took a trail ride. She was on her horse "Abby" and I was on the schooling horse named "Shadow." It had been about a year and a half into my latest riding ON time. On the trail ride, in the hills of Missouri, on a clear day in autumn, I was breathless not from illness but from the experience of being in heaven, but on earth. That day was a turning point for me from cancer victim to cancer survivor. You know how when you visualize you are supposed to go to your "happy place?" Well, when I am ready to be calm, relaxed, and visualize, the scene that comes to mind and heart is that day riding: heaven on earth. When you go to the barn, when you are with the horses, nothing else exists. It is you, God, and God's great creatures, including the barn cats!