Girls,
You've hit on one of my MAIN pet peeves. I have two ways to go with this.

If they don't give me the service I ask for, I WRITE TO THE CORPORATE OFFICE. I use to ask to see the manager, and that's fine, but if things didn't change in some cases, or if I got lip service from a manager, I'd go over THEIR heads and either call or write to the home office. Guess what? They listen! It don't pay to make da Queen mad.

The second thing is this...if I get good service, warm fuzzies and all that jazz from a place of business, I ALSO tell the manager, AND write the home office and tell them.

Turn about seems fair play....

The other night I went to a grocery store which I won't name but the initials are PUBLIX. After I finished putting all of my groceries on the conveyor belt, and then after I bagged them as she slung them DOWN the conveyor belt, and turned around to swipe my card in the payment thingy...the cashier was two steps ahead of me and starting pushing buttons before I could hit the appropriate ones. She then said, "Sorry, now you'll have to swipe it again." Like it was my fault. THEN....I swiped the card and started to enter the correct pin and there she goes, pushing the freakin' buttons again.

She said, "whoops!" I said, "Listen, are you getting off work in a few minutes?" She said, "no." I said, "Do you see anybody behind me waiting?" Again the answer was "no." I said, "Then stop rushing me. What's you're freakin' hurry? Fast does not necessarily make competent, got it? I may be slower than what you want me to be, but I'm tired from doing YOUR job!"