Women can be whatever they want, that's the great thing about being a woman. We can dress in so many ways depending on the occasion.

So your saying you can't be with a man with a small penis? That's your personal choice. I guess some guys can't be with women with small breasts either unless they get plastic surgery. That's kind of my point. I think my boyfriend adores me, he acts that way at least. Because he has made a few teasing comments about my breast size, I detect that he would prefer I had larger breasts but he is over looking that. He's never come right out and said anything, just teases. I can't figure it out, or decide whether I'm over reacting about it. On one hand it may be just teasing as he knows I can't really do anything about it (other than surgery) It's weird though as I'm over weight and he is very supportive around that. He keeps saying your fine, just keep exercising and eating right, it's not the size that counts, you just want to be healthy. I'm confused and am starting to question myself so.....
I will get to the point where I will come right out and ask him as it's starting to bug me.
Kate
(I think I've gone off the topic "cleavage" so may post in another area)