I've been reading a lot about people launching the book campaigns like "What Stops You " just did, and I'm very excited for her success.

However, I wonder if anyone else has felt the same way I do about these campaigns? I "bit" and bought a book in one of these special campaigns that offered a gazillion and one benefits, rewards, ebooks, etc. (It was not from anyone on this site.)

I must say, I was very disappointed and actually felt kind of ripped off. I paid $14.95 plus shipping for the book, which was the thing I wanted most - yet it came and it was very small, not nearly of the quality or as good as I had hoped. Not worth $14.95 at all.

Then I went to the website to get all my freebies, and was disappointed in many of those as well. I had to give my email address for most of them, and am still to this day cancelling some of the emails that come in.

Am I the only one who has experienced this? I know it seems to be the way to get to #1, but I'm not tempted by these offers anymore.

Not sure how popular this post will be, but that's what forums are for, right? To post our thoughts?

Kathy